Friday, January 22, 2010

I got my male pet rabbit castrated 2 months ago?

he still cums lots in his cage and i thought this would have stopped by now! should i take him back to the vets?I got my male pet rabbit castrated 2 months ago?
Yes.





It is possible that what you think is ';***'; is something else, like pus following an infection.





Only the vet will be able to tell you this. He needs to be seen really, or at least speak to the vet to ask if this happens ever (have never known it myself)





If you feel embarrassed asking, maybe call the vets anonymously (or call another vet for advice - most do this free of charge) or ask someone else to come with you to dilute the embarrasment.





But it's important to have these things checked out.


I got my male pet rabbit castrated 2 months ago?
Poor rabbit
Yes take him back.

No comments:

Post a Comment