Friday, January 22, 2010

Where can I buy flemish rabbit?

I live in Knoxville, TN. I don't mind traveling 200 miles.Where can I buy flemish rabbit?
If you're specifically interested in a flemish giant, go to the ARBA or NFFGR website and find a breeder near you. You'll get a quality rabbit for the same price you'd pay for 200mi worth of gas!Where can I buy flemish rabbit?
try localsalesnetwork.


also a flea market in Crossville TN open on Sat. and Sun


watch the paper.


live deal.com


also on the internet sometimes you can find them that way.
Check here:


http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8%26amp;location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fgp%2Fsite-directory%2F%26amp;tag=funjok-20%26amp;linkCode=ur2%26amp;camp=1789%26amp;creative=9325


You will find what you like!


Good luck!
Check petfinder.com.





Or do a goodle search for 'Flemish Giant breeder, TN' and you should get tons of results. Also, keep an eye open in the papers.





Good luck, hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment