Friday, January 22, 2010

Alright, I love two animals ; Guinea Pig, Rabbit. Which one should I get? :P?

I love guinea pigs and rabbits but I don't know which one I should get. :P I'm planning on 2 of each if I get them. Please answer ASAP. :DAlright, I love two animals ; Guinea Pig, Rabbit. Which one should I get? :P?
hmm, well someone said rabbits are cuddlier... well maybe that is the case for hers/his, but generally rabbits HATE being picked up or cuddled. i have both a guinea pig and rabbit and i must say rabbits are probably a better choice. but you do need quite a lot of space, they love to run around and play. also, rabbits will need a bigger cage. guinea pigs are kinda smellier, but both pets are nice :)Alright, I love two animals ; Guinea Pig, Rabbit. Which one should I get? :P?
That's really up to you. I thought the same thing, but I would also like an animal that I could walk. So I am going with the rabbit. If you don't wanna have to walk it, them I would get a guinea pig.





Really, it all falls into what you like and how much time you have. Do some research on the computer and in books before getting one so you know what you want.
Bunnies are so much cleaner and cuddlier. I have had both, and my rabbit has to be one of the best pets I have ever had! You can litter train them and everything. Get to girls, or two boys from the same litter.


This forum is really good.http://rabbitsonline.net/view_forum.php?鈥?/a>
rabbit, i have one and i love him and guinea pigs are so mean and are scared of everything. If you do get a bunny and have any questions you can just email me at ginabunny10@yahoo.com
I suggest guinea pigs, get 2 famales. I have a guinea pig named Hershey and she is the cutest thing ever!
Knowing what I know about guinea pigs, I would definitely say ';RABBITS!';

No comments:

Post a Comment