Saturday, January 23, 2010

My rabbit had babes they are 3 days old can i bring them home yet?

my rabbit had 4 babe bunnys they are 3 days old and i was wondering if i can bring them home yet or are they too young?My rabbit had babes they are 3 days old can i bring them home yet?
I think you need to add some details to your question. What do you mean bring them home?? Bring them home from a vet? Or just take them out of the cage? If they are at the vets ...just call and ask them. If they are at your house...DON';T TOUCH THEM! 3 days is veryyy young and they won't even have hair yet. If you touch them the mother will probably eat them. I'm not sure if I helped or not because i dont know if i understood your question but if you would like to email me for further answers go ahead. aquariusgirl2195@yahoo.comMy rabbit had babes they are 3 days old can i bring them home yet?
What do you mean by 'bringing them home'?

No comments:

Post a Comment