Friday, January 22, 2010

I fancy a bit of Rabbit for me tea tonight?

Is it cheaper from the Butcher, or from the Pet Shop?I fancy a bit of Rabbit for me tea tonight?
OK Guilty, but its for keeping me warm over winter its blasted cold in these ere Brecklands * blinks, twitchs*.I fancy a bit of Rabbit for me tea tonight?
Someones pet would do the job but you would do better getting an organic one instead I know where there are thousands of warrens near my tunnel. They ain't too fat but there are lots.








*cries* DON'T DO IT! *sobs*


http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MODq81_cDK鈥?/a>
So you are a Rabbit fancier, are you BadBeast? I wouldn't mind a taste of tender rabbit myself.





The Pet Shop will not skin and clean their rabbits for you. For convenience sake, I would inquire with the Butcher.
factually pet shop, but in terms of time consumption i would pay the extra few 拢/$/鈧?#039;s and get it from butchers ready to cook
***, are you jokin?





Pleeeeeeeeeeease do NOT eat an inocent rabbit!! they didnt do anything to deserve death!!





grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Well, here then, feed yore head!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HmJQyS8Q鈥?/a>
drive around in the countryside until you hit a couple. I've done that before (ok - it wasn't intentional, but we did eat them and they tasted just the same)
the butcher.
lol id say the butcher but if you go and shoot one yourself thats even cheaper.
Rabbit is never served at tea. It's just not done.
so do I....can't get batteries from a pet shop or the butchers though.....

No comments:

Post a Comment