Friday, January 22, 2010

Where can I purchase a netherland dwarf rabbit in quebec on onatario? (breeders, not pet shops)?

I live in montreal, so I could drive to ontario to pick the rabbit up but I don't want too long of a drive (2 - 3 hrs max) thank you!Where can I purchase a netherland dwarf rabbit in quebec on onatario? (breeders, not pet shops)?
Call your local pet shops that sell netherland dwarfs. They might tell you what breeders they buy from.


Also, try doing a web search for breeders in your area. Rabbit magazines usually have lists of breeders and where they are located and how to contact them.





Once a rabbit is done wrong, it may hold a lifetime grudge.Where can I purchase a netherland dwarf rabbit in quebec on onatario? (breeders, not pet shops)?
look in the paper ads its around easter many people give them away
Try looking on Pet Finder or Craiglist or Kijiji...


I found mine on Kijiji and you would be surprise how many rabbits are on there..
  • makeup advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment