Sunday, January 24, 2010

I have a rabbit 6 years old why cant they have some sort of permit in queensland?

i have a rabbit, 6 years old de-sexed,vaccinated and microchipped he lives in A.C.T why cant i get a permit to have him up here in queensland with me if he ever did get out its not like he can re-produce or carry diseases and his a dwalf lop earI have a rabbit 6 years old why cant they have some sort of permit in queensland?
I am a Queenslander and know we have Queer laws. Just bring your rabbit here and ignore the laws. My daughter went to a childcare in Queensland and they had a pet rabbit. Maybe we should rename our state Queersland.


SmileI have a rabbit 6 years old why cant they have some sort of permit in queensland?
I don't live in your area- but that is really ridiculous, isn't it??? I am so proud of you, though! You're one of the few responsible bunny owners I've seen. I applaud you. Your bun is so lucky to have you!





:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment