Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How can i keep my rabbit exercised if he cant go outside?

hes has bad allergies and hes been gaining weight and i cant figure out a good way to get him exercised...





thanks to all who answered =]How can i keep my rabbit exercised if he cant go outside?
Let him in your house. Mine LOVES the bathroom, but make sure to take away all your rugs and toilet paper; mine chewed EVERYTHING up the first time I let her in there.How can i keep my rabbit exercised if he cant go outside?
let him run around the house and play but litter box train him first so you dont have any kinda messes to clean up. hewill lose wait if you let him play inside too go to rabbit.org and it will give all kinds of info on how to litter box train him and ideas for games to play to help him lose wight
rabbits can be litter trained and be free in your home try this it realy works
Let him run around the kitchen floor. My rabbit goes nuts and loves to slide on the hard floor. And, for fun, pull up LOTS of grass and fill his cage. Mine rolled in it.


--------------------------------------鈥?br>

I'm dying laughing at the fact that the person below me first spelled ';weight'; as ';wait'; and then as ';wight';, used a Roman numeral 1 (mother to i lionhead rabbit), and wouldn't know proper punctuation if it fathered their child.

No comments:

Post a Comment