Friday, January 22, 2010

What would you do if the trix rabbit tried to steal your trix's?

Pull off its ears %26amp; shove em up its @ss....i'm the leading bunny round ereWhat would you do if the trix rabbit tried to steal your trix's?
Thanx for B/A hun xx

Report Abuse


What would you do if the trix rabbit tried to steal your trix's?
Steal it back and say, Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids!';








not really. that poor rabbit can finally have the box of Trix after all these years of failed attempts for all I care.





Besides, I'm not really even a kid anymore, so I guess technically I can't have Trix anymore either.
I would try harder to avoid hallucinogens before noon.
Beat the crap out of him.
Say silly rabbit, all you had to do was ask.
I would try not to use drugs ever again.
silly rabbit! trix are for kids!
Make him into a fine stew.
Let him have them, I'm more of a ';Lucky Charms'; type of gal.
dont know, but the one above me is right!
kill it, then make a new hat

No comments:

Post a Comment