Sunday, January 24, 2010

Should my baby rabbit play with my mates baby guinea pig?

Like they have played b4 and they love playing toghethor, but can it give my rabbit disies and if they guinea pig eats out of my rabbits bowl and drinks out of the drink bottle thingo is that bad?Should my baby rabbit play with my mates baby guinea pig?
Well, no worries, mate. You won't have any Bunny Pigs for sure.Should my baby rabbit play with my mates baby guinea pig?
Bunnies and guineas make great friends; I had a guinea and a dwarf rabbit that were the best of friends. You don't need to worry about diseases but do NOT let the guinea pig eat your bunny's food. Rabbit food has certain ingredients and antibiotics in it that can be extremely harmful to a guinea pig. The both of them should only eat their respective food. And never let them play unsupervised, of course.
if they like each other let them be...they can only get diseases if they are dirty and not looked after
it is ok to let ur bunny play with others, u 1 them 2 have fun right? then let them
You're trying to mate a rabbit with a guinea pig?? I don't think that will work...
No the guinea pig can not make your rabbit sick the only thing you have to be careful of is guinea pigs care mites etc so make sure your friend is treating her guinea pig for this as your rabbit can catch this.
One thing you need to be very careful of is if your bunny is larger than your GP and it kicks. Bunnies are very strong and if it kicks, it can be fatal to your piggie.
If they enjoy playing together, let them play together. Just put enough food for both of them. I used to have a guinea pig and it lived with my rabbit and also i used to let them play with my friends rabbits and guinea pig and they were all fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment