Monday, January 18, 2010

I may hv a rat problem and want to use a wave repellent but i have a pet rabbit. is this possible?

thank you.I may hv a rat problem and want to use a wave repellent but i have a pet rabbit. is this possible?
Only use it if your rabbit can't get to it. We had, HAD, a mouse problem and set out a bunch of traps that my rabbits couldn't get into. That did not work at all. Finally we put out one pellet underneath a very low cabinet the rabbits could not get underneath. Next day we had dead mice. Wow, that was quick.





Try it. Just be safe about it.I may hv a rat problem and want to use a wave repellent but i have a pet rabbit. is this possible?
I use rat and mouse pellets put under the hutch so the rabbit can't get to them but the rats can.





BTW the rat is not related to the rabbit, rats are rattus rattus and rabbits are lepomorpha, two totaly diffrent families
I wouldn't advise it: Your rabbit is in the same family as the rats.





Use traps, and try to put them where your rabbit won't get at them.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment