Monday, January 18, 2010

What exactly happened when you followed the white rabbit down the rabbit hole?

I hit Alice in the forehead until it exploded. Literally that was my dream last night.What exactly happened when you followed the white rabbit down the rabbit hole?
';I'm in my own little world....but it's ok, they know me here';What exactly happened when you followed the white rabbit down the rabbit hole?
there'll be a thousand white rabbits waiting and wants their carrots back


run for your life.
couldnt follow cos wont fit!
I ended up in the desert of the real.
we had the best time and he proposed lol
got stuck
It ate all the carrots that my dad was waiting to see grow out. (from our farm)
he bit me!!!
itook two pills one made me smaller the other made me tall, came home and my mother gave me one that didn't do anything at all.
i found myself in a cold,icey,forest oh wait there that was a wardrobe!
that could sound dirty to someone with a sick mind such as myself!!....it makes me laff
was caught by Elmer Fudd
Feed your head.
i got stuck and the rabbit laughed at me =( and then a squirrel came up behind me and started biting my leg.. which was not very comfortable...! why would u remind me of this....? =(.....


....


altho if its preverted than it was very comfortable... but i wouldnt be goingup any holes so it wouldnt make sense :S
We spliffed a fatty and chatted about the best foods to snack on.
It is dark and stinky down there. There are also small creatures that will get into your nose.


*
He invited me to his house where I rummaged around in his drawers looking for something fun and edible to eat! There he came...showed up with no pants and all...Yelling he's late...I'd say he was the dumb bastard!
it got me here into Y!A
huh? Is this a perverted question? LOL well, I am a woman so the rabit went down my hole lol...
that's classified information buddy pfftt
I killed it and served it to you for supper LOL
i made out with the mad hatter
He asked me if I knew where his monocle was. When I said I didn't but he could borrow my pince-nez he disappeared into the distance. He was carrying a kitbag and his troubles were spilling out of it as he ran.


I pursued him through a myriad of corridors scooping up his troubles as I went. He was too fast for me though and I got stuck the wrong side of a tiny door with a golden lock and no key.


This was the end and there was nothing for it but to wrap all his scattered troubles in brown paper and string and send them to Coventry for safe keeping.
my lawyers have advised me not to discuss that
I would rather not say... but the rabbit went to jail for a very long time.
I kicked that SOB's @$$!
Whoa.


I don't go in any ';holes';


Especially with rabbits that are way to quick.


What's the fun in that?
It came out another dirty color..

No comments:

Post a Comment