Saturday, January 16, 2010

How can I get my female dwarf rabbit to trust me?

Cuddle your rabbit whenever she allows you to. Start giving your bunny a few treats every now and then, and whenever she shows some sign of a breakthrough, reward her with praise, cuddles, toys, treats...whatever she seems to like the most. Patience is the most valuable asset right now, if you try and move too fast she'll be freaked out. But find a spot she likes to have petted -- my bunny loved to be tickled on the top of his head, right between his ears -- and use that as a little secret weapon.


Hope I helped!


- AliceHow can I get my female dwarf rabbit to trust me?
Getting any animal to trust you is about time and patience. Spend lots of time near the rabbit she will become accustomed to you. Gradually work on feeding her from your hand. You may have to start by putting things a little big away from you but eventually she will come and take the food from your hand. This works especially well if you are giving a special treat by hand as opposed to regular rabbit food. Spend lots of time petting her too.How can I get my female dwarf rabbit to trust me?
Spend a lot of time with her, nurse her a lot and pet her and talk to her calmly. Give her treats and hand feed her often.
try talking to your pet. spending time with her. treat her like she's part of your family. feed her with her favorite food

No comments:

Post a Comment