Saturday, January 16, 2010

How can I make toys for my bunny rabbit?!?

well you could put seeds or beans in a tissue roll to make a kinda rattle!





you could make it a little blanket out of old material!





Boxes full of shredded paper, junk mail or magazines can be used for playful digging and scratching.





you could get some string and attach homemade pom poms to it!





get some twigs from the garden to allow your rabbit to chew on!!!!








Hope these help and thanks for adding me!How can I make toys for my bunny rabbit?!?
Rabbits love to hide, chew, and throw things. A cardboard box ';fort'; is always good. They'll chew that up (make sure they don't get to the plastic tape holding the box together). You could also give them an old phone book to destroy. My rabbit loves to throw eyeglasses around.





My favorite game to play with my rabbit... get a deck of cards, spread them in front of her face and have her pick a card. She grabs a card and tosses it aside.How can I make toys for my bunny rabbit?!?
One of the best things you can do is make a cardboard ';castle';. Just cut doors and windows into the sides of cardboard boxes and connect them. I've got two bunnies (Max %26amp; Molly) and they have the greatest time with those. They also like to play with dried pine cones (yes, they are safe.) and the phone book.
My rsbbits really love a toilet roll (without the paper on it) stuff it with hay but with a tasty treat in the middle. They'll push it round the room for hours looking for that treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment