Saturday, January 16, 2010

How much time should I spend with my rabbit a day?

As much time as you can possibly give with pushing yourself onto the animal. There will be times when you will notice that she/he wants attention: pacing around cage, waiting by her door etc. Watch for those signs.How much time should I spend with my rabbit a day?
AS MUCH AS YOU CAN! Even if she's not feeling playful and just wants to lay, being there on the floor by her will make her feel comfortable with you. Read a book on the floor, watch tv, etc etc, just by her being out of her cage and you near her will provoke a trusting relationship.How much time should I spend with my rabbit a day?
as much as you feel happy with. Always leave feeling that u want to go back to tend to your rabbit again. maybe upto an hour a day? Dont push yourself like anything i suppose
THe recommended time is 3 hours. But whatever time u feel comfertable with is fine

No comments:

Post a Comment