Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I am in need of replacement Strut towers for my 80 rabbit truck!?

Please any help would be nice!I am in need of replacement Strut towers for my 80 rabbit truck!?
Your either going to have to either weld up some or get a donor car and weld those in. If you look around the website vwvortex.com there are lots of people, most likely near you that have parts or can help. Stop buy. That's awesome that you have a Caddy, a lot of people would give an arm or leg for one.I am in need of replacement Strut towers for my 80 rabbit truck!?
The front towers are rusted out, right?


That's a common problem on those.


I don't know of anybody who makes new ones.


Finding used ones will be hard cause that's one of the first things to go.


You can try ebay or TheSamba.com.


You might wanna try repairing what you have or fabrication..
Quite so!

No comments:

Post a Comment