Saturday, January 16, 2010

My female rabbit makes quiet whining and crying sounds when she is with my new male bunny is she a happy bunny?

Since we decided to buy a male bunny friend for my present female rabbit, she was making very quiet whining and crying sounds when he was let out into the garden separately and went to her hutch.(as we do not put them together, he isn't neutered at the moment). What exactly is my rabbit trying to say?? is she happy? is she healthy??


Please Help


xMy female rabbit makes quiet whining and crying sounds when she is with my new male bunny is she a happy bunny?
Sounds like she is wanting to mate. Rabbits like any other animal wants to mate. She is like calling him. if you do plan to mate them make sure you take the male away they are known to eat the babies and so can the mother. BUT the male will mate again as soon as the mother has the baby. Yes she can get pregnant again as soon as she has the first litter.My female rabbit makes quiet whining and crying sounds when she is with my new male bunny is she a happy bunny?
I think she's scared. Just break the male's legs now and then. Then the female won't be afraid.
If she's not spayed..She may be ready to accept the male..Please keep them separated or spay and neuter them!!!!!!!
either scared or happy dont know
Yeah she wants to mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment