Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What is the memory span of a rabbit?

According to this chat topic site ( see link below ), a Rabbit's Memory span is not very longl. However I think it would all depend on what it is your trying to teach them etc. They can learn their names, learn to use a Litter Box, tricks and simple commands. So really I would have to say it depends on the situation or if your trying to teach the rabbit to come to it's name etc.


I wouldn't compare their memory to that of an Elephant *lol* but maybe close to that of a Cat or Dog.


Hope that helped.What is the memory span of a rabbit?
About the same as many of the question posers on this site.What is the memory span of a rabbit?
I had a house rabbit (named Brae) who would get angry when she saw my suitcase, and knew I was going away. She would fling her litter box around, as well as her food dish. She'd be ok for my roommates who took care of her.





One time I was away for 2 weeks; she gave me the 'cold shoulder' for about a day-when she saw me, she'd face her tail to me (not coming out for play).





So between recognizing the suitcase meant going away, and then the reaction after, I'd say it's pretty lengthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment