Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pet Rabbit problems, this is serious I am NOT being funny?

Ok, you guys can call it a ';horny bunny';





but whenever I let my pet rabbit out of the cage he humps the legs of nearly everyone around him, I am not joking right here, what can I do about this. One time my little sister let him out of the cage and my teacher was visiting, he started humping her leg. The preacher came to visit us and he started humping his legs. When we put the rabbit in the cage it gets agressive and starts getting violent,





what can I do to solve this?Pet Rabbit problems, this is serious I am NOT being funny?
maybe if u can get him neutered, it might help with his agression





good luckPet Rabbit problems, this is serious I am NOT being funny?
Believe it or not my rabbit does the same thing but he doesnt do it to everyone he just does it with my roommate Rodger. You can either by him a girl rabbit so you can sell the babies or you could just neuter him.

Report Abuse



First off. Do you know if your rabbit is actually male of female? Female rabbits can get quite aggressive and cranky when their needs aren't met. I've had several male rabbits, entire and neuter never had them do this before!!!





Did have one female that rabbit that was super aggressive until I put the neuter male in there (no one told him that he still couldn't perform, which he did). After that...had one very happy and reasonable sociable girl. Go figure!! LMAO.





That last thing you should do is hit or punish the rabbit (not suggesting that you are doing it. just saying don't start!). Aggression begets aggression.





This does sound hormonal...so if it is possible...desex your rabbit.
you can get him neutered,that would help with his aggression and the humping,and it would also not make him sexually frustrated and if he sprays it would help that as well,don't put a female in there they breed like crazy, its simpler, cheaper and nicer to just get him neutered.
i seriously recomend you to get it fixed. a bunny like this can get sick if not matted correctly and trust me you do not want to get a it a partner.


go to your nearest animal sheltter and ask if they know where you can fix your bunny for cheap. they usually give you that information.
Buy him a friend ;)





Okay just kidding, you DeFiNaTlY should not do that. I don't know what you can do but that is one thing you CAN'T do!!!
neutering him may help.





http://www.rabbit.org/faq/sections/spay-鈥?/a>
lol!!!! does it bother you a lot though? i think that it would be alright just like that cause....... idk;
get him neutered.
another rabbit of the opposite sex in the cage should cure the problem. nature is funny when it is out of balance

No comments:

Post a Comment