Saturday, January 16, 2010

Where in your house is best for your rabbit to live?

I am getting one, so I was wondering..........Where in your house is best for your rabbit to live?
i keep mine in the washing room, besides the kitchen, with NO cage, yes that's right. he is perfectly happy and safe. of course u have to do some adjustments and ';bunnyproof'; a little. also put a litterbox. i let him out in the house and he is free to roam everywhere as long as i or someone is here. but at night time he is put back in the washing room where he sleeps. i keep there: food, water, towelbed, litterbox, and a cardbox full of hay.Where in your house is best for your rabbit to live?
I kept mine in the living room, so when I watched TV I'd let him out to play and run around--he loved it! I would neuter him though because the smell and eventual humping of your arm is horrible!!
please neuter it. the smell will knock you over if you don't
keep it in cage. it doesnt really matter where. i kept mine in my room and still do. sometimes i put them in the basement (its a finished basement) but as long as you clean the cage regularly so it doesnt stink, any where is fine. just try not to put it next to a window or door so it doesnt catch drafts.


Good Luck and have fun with your new pet!

No comments:

Post a Comment