Monday, January 18, 2010

How do you attach rabbit ears to your tv? I keep trying but the blasted thing keeps hopping away.?

Actually I use that new fangled butterfly and some blue tac, works a treat!How do you attach rabbit ears to your tv? I keep trying but the blasted thing keeps hopping away.?
Um. May I ask why you want to attach rabbit ears to your T.V? And if they're ears, how can ears hop away?





%26lt;33 SashayHow do you attach rabbit ears to your tv? I keep trying but the blasted thing keeps hopping away.?
Staples
Have him sit there and read a book with a brick in his lap.
Have you tried super glue? May have to physically restrain the rabbit until the glue dries.
A little Super Glue should do the trick.
Duct tape and good strong rope!!
you have to tranquilize it first
Cut his feet off for good luck......yours, not his....and maybe he'll stay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment