Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Can i use a plastic dog carrier for my rabbit?

this is a traveling carrier not a wire one i wondered if anyone has used that beforeCan i use a plastic dog carrier for my rabbit?
yeah, i have used it for my cats and my dog :) it would be fine, just make sure you put a little blanket in there for it.Can i use a plastic dog carrier for my rabbit?
You can use any sort of carrier to take your rabbit to the vet.
Yes I use that for my bunnies =]
ive used them before for my previous rabbit, just be careful if you wanna put a water bowl in there because once it spills it gets a tad messy, but just have a blanket and if you are keeping him in there for a while he will need water and food =]
my only concern is for long distances they might chew out of it. hate to lose a rabbit on an aeroplane.
friends of mine has a large dog carrier for her rabbit to sleep in. they let their rabbit roam around the house. It has a litter area and during the night when everyone goes to bed it stays in the carrier.
i used one and it work ok,,and its pretty easy to clean just keep an eye for wear and tear..tehy like to chew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment