Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Would you pick a rabbit or a frog?

my sister would get a frog but i want a rabbit and my mom said to find out wich one will you choose?Would you pick a rabbit or a frog?
I would choose a rabbit b/c they are cuter than a frog :) but if u like a frog better than choose that one.Would you pick a rabbit or a frog?
Rabbit.
Ive never even heard of having a frog as a pet but I have a rabbit and he goes to the bathroom all the time, and you have to clean out his cage a ton and it really stinks. So I dont know...
Frogs are easier to care for.
rabbit
personally,i would get a rabbit cause i own one and he doesnt seem like muchtrouble and for the fact that you cant cuddle frogs...
Rabbits are very time consuming especially when it comes to cleaning out their cages. This isn't one that is easy to take care of as you cannot take time off of feeding and watering and cleaning the cage out. Even the self feeders and waterers that you can buy for their cage need to be refilled and cleaned out at least once a week with soap and water. They do get stinky and wouldn't be to pleasant to have in your bedroom. You have to take into consideration of that as well. Also, rabbits are prone to eye problems and can rack up some major vet bills.
Rabbits are more interesting, use a litter box, don't eat bugs and don't give you warts.
I think Rabbit because you can really love on a frog and hug it up to you and pet it..Personally every time i really fall in love with a pet I want to sqeeze it up to me..I even know of a person who walks her rabbit on a leesh.
Rabbit
Rabbits can be raised like a cat, with a litter box and everything. They can become friendly and social. Frogs just sit in an aquarium and do basically nothing but look cute. So it depends what you want out of your pet.
I would go for a frog mostly because it's original plus there are many different types to choose from they are also very clean and hey you never know it may turn into a hansome young prince one day lol (if only)
I would choose a rabbit. A frog is so....ugly. A rabbit is much more cuter than a frog.
Rabbit
Frogs are cheaper for the start up costs than a rabit.
Hmm...I would pick Rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment