Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What toys can my rabbit have?

has anyone got any suggestions for me, my rabbit is getting a little bored but i havnt got enough money to keep buying different toys, is there anything i can do to entertain him?What toys can my rabbit have?
They are such distructive little guys aren't they? :) My rabbit loves to play with old containers that I fill with corn kernels/her food to make rattle. Soda bottles work well.





Old books work, but make sure the ink is safe. Hay stuffed in a box(cereal) for them to chew. Paper towel roles. Rolled oat boxes(ends cut off). Paper bags(cut end off). Plastic lids from laundry detergent(make sure to rinse well)





Just be sure to check to make sure that all the toys are large enough, not broken, cannot be swollowed.What toys can my rabbit have?
There is a list of homemade toys online, that will save you some money and keep your rabbit entertained. You can find that list at: http://www.rabbitnetwork.org/articles/to鈥?/a>
a binky, a cat toy that rolls n has small Peg, n a bell in it. lid 2 milk jug. anything that is lit enough 2 toss,n won't break or swallow.my rabbit likes all of these my my kid dolly toys too. if u put ur hand out after he picks it up he'll put it in ur hand. they like little tents 2.
Give it a piece of untreated wood and a paper towel roll and it will be happy
Yes, if the normal toys don't work, be sure to take them out on a regular basis, and sit them in your lap and just stroke them. Rabbits love attention just as much as cats and dogs. Stroke the ears, the back, and right behind the head. If you're lucky, you might even be able to teach them it is safe to be rolled on their back to stroke the belly, and feet! Also, having another rabbit (in the case of females) in the same cage or pen will also help cut down on lonliness. Rabbits can play together just like they can with their human owners.
Umm, I guess you could take a stick of carrot or something and lure your rabbit around until it reaches it and bits it or you give it to them.....
Im not sure rabbits play for say... since I cant recall toys being advertised to rabbits.. however I know they have those colored sticks which are flavord adn all that.. Usually they sell things for the rabbit to eat, usually hard sticks like I mentioned because it 2-fold..its amusing and good to them..and also is food for their teeth, it will file them down and also keep the teeth strong adn healthy... a dentist stick hehe
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment