Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What kind of rabbit should i get?

I want the kind of rabbit that has floppy ears.what breed is that?What kind of rabbit should i get?
If you want a rabbit with really floppy ears go with a lop they have really floppy ears here are some pictures I found.


http://www.bluefoxstud.co.uk/French%20Lo鈥?/a>


http://customersrock.files.wordpress.com鈥?/a>


If you only want one I would reccomend getting a male incase the rabbit gets out and makes baby bunnies lol. You can alsways get one that doesn't have floppy ears like mine there jus as cute. If you type in lop rabbits into google you will get lots of information about them. Hope I have helped you. :)What kind of rabbit should i get?
you need to get a lop rabbit you can get french lops mini lops and dwarf lops depends on what size you want.
THEY ALL HAVE FLOPPY EAS.
Lop rabbits are the rabbits recognized to have the ';floppiest'; ears. :)





Hope I helped!
I have Three Holland Lops and i love them to death. They have floppy ears!
well we have mini-lops they have floppy ears
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment