Friday, May 14, 2010

How can I train a rabbit to poop in it's littler box?

he goes in corners but no where else!?How can I train a rabbit to poop in it's littler box?
Hi, To train your rabbit, When it does poop, pick up the poop and put it in the litter box.





He will eventually learn he goes in the litter box, instead of anywhere else.





Hope I helped!





~bob~How can I train a rabbit to poop in it's littler box?
When I had rabbits they pooped in the same place. I've heard rabbits usually poop in the same place.





When you change your rabbits cage look out for where the poop is, it should be close together. Where the poop is, put the litter box there and the rabbit should poop in it, because it should poop in the same place.
Put The litter box in a corner, and place obstacles in the other corners, so he'll want to use the box. Maybe put some poop in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment