Friday, May 14, 2010

I found a baby bunny rabbit outside during a thunderstorm. Can I take it in my home until it stops raining?

same thing happened too me!!! yeah. i took then in b4 a tornado happened. just dont take them out 2 long or the mother wont come back and give them nuturing.I found a baby bunny rabbit outside during a thunderstorm. Can I take it in my home until it stops raining?
yay mee!!!!!! lol. Thank you voters!!!!

Report Abuse


I found a baby bunny rabbit outside during a thunderstorm. Can I take it in my home until it stops raining?
Just leave wild baby rabbits alone. It is normal to find them without parents visible nearby. They are almost always not abandoned - the parents are probably hiding nearby because they are scared of you.





If you take it with you, your scent may cause the parents to abandon it even if you return it.
Is it wild or domestic? If it seems domestic then def. bring it in. If it looks like a wild rabbit I'd leave it outside for a bit and just keep an eye out for the mother. If the mother doesn't return within 24hours then you have reason for concern. check out the website rabbit.org for more info. about rabbits.
leave baby bunny rabbit alone....please! parents are nearby. these are wild animals that need to be left to the wild, and we don't want to interrupt mother nature's cycle. (more than we already have) rabbits are used to in-climate weather, after all, they live in it.
No. Leave it alone its mother will be coming for it.
I heard that if you touch baby bunnies then the mother won't want them after. So it is up to you, if you want to keep it, then I say yes, but if not, I would leave it out and see if it is still there in a few days. If not, then the mom probably came by and got it. =)
I don't think you should bring it in because the mommy is probably near by. IF you still see it wandering around after an hour or so, by itself, then YES, bring it in! If you are worried about its mother, maybe you should consider calling SPCA. It is probably a wild rabbit who lives near your place, my parents get a lot of those.
did you left it out? you must be wicked, take it invite it for dinner.
the mother will be looking for her little one. you are a good person with a good heart. but best let nature take over
not enough meat on it to be worth much, i'd say throw it away
I`d say bring him in until it stops raining. When it does take him to a vet. Make sure he`s alright .and if you really want him give him a nice home!!But, if you don`t post an ad on pennysaver or something like that! Not ,the shelter, because if nobody wants him then they`ll kill him. So try to find a good home for him!
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment