Friday, May 14, 2010

How do I train My Rabbit?

iv had my rabbit for 3 years and he never listens to me, he is a boy and he is called coco.


I have tried to train him but he just dosent pay attention to me i hold out a treat and he dosent take it unless i put it infront of his mouth.


How come sometimes he dosnet run away from me and other times he does, its comfusing me is he scared of me or is he just messing aroundHow do I train My Rabbit?
I've found that when my rabbit runs away and I follow him, he gets happy and does binkies because he thinks we're playing chase. With my favorite rabbit, I would put her pellets in a little tiny basket and she would pick it up and run around with it until she had ran around the entire room. She sure had attitude. If you want a pet who does whatever you tell them, get a dog, otherwise enjoy your rabbit for being the magical joyful creature it is.How do I train My Rabbit?
Did anything happen lately that made him scared of you?because i have noticed my rabbit also runs away from me sometimes if he doesn't like me or if i make him scared.but sometimes he himself comes to me and sniffs and nibbles me.


i think he is just messing around with you.


make sure you increase the time you be with your bunny and give him more attention and pet him often.he may be lack of them.als o try to give the food he loves the most as a treat.then he will come searching of the food even if he doesn't want to come to you.


also if yuo didn't train him before i guess now it's too late to train your bunny coz he is already a grown up.


that's just my opinion.coz i'm not a professional bunny breeder.


hope everything works out well for you.!!and good luck with that!!
My rabbit sometimes does the same thing but normally he is good. He does not like being picked up but sometimes I pick him up anyway and then for the next day he is annoyed with me. This is why he is sometimes good and sometimes bad. But maybe when you go to see him you surprise him so he may get a bit scared. (If he isn't neutered you may want to consider neutering him) hope this helps.
check out this link for advice and search the web for bonding with your bunny. patience is a virtue...

No comments:

Post a Comment