Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What kind of Rabbit do I have?

I got my daughter a Rabbit for getting straight A's and wanted to know what kind of rabbit is it. It is white with a black ring around the eyes.What kind of Rabbit do I have?
We would need to see a picture to tell you accurately. There are so many mixed breed rabbits out there that even saying the size of rabbit, the ears, the head, could literally mean nothing. Black rings around the eyes aren't exactly a one-breed colour marking.What kind of Rabbit do I have?
It must be one of those tropical invisibale ones. Naw just kiding. Like they said we need a picture. Try this site, to help you find out what you breed is. Ok!


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breeds_of_r鈥?/a>


Good Luck!
most likely it will be a Hotot, its a new breed, still not reconized by the ARBA.
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment