Friday, May 14, 2010

How long do rabbits live? and other rabbit questions..?

How old do bunnies live to be? Also, does anybody know an effective way to litter train them? Another question: my bunny's will never get back in her cage when I want her to. How do I get her to go back in her cage willingly?


Thanks!How long do rabbits live? and other rabbit questions..?
1. around 10-12 years





2. mine just seem to train himself, I put the pan in cage


and he got it.





3. squirt water bottle, while telling him to to get in cageHow long do rabbits live? and other rabbit questions..?
I agree with rodjared on age and the self-training thing. They seem to figure out the ';where to go'; thing when in there cage. As far as getting back in the cage...My two rabbits never liked getting back in the cage. They would ';thump'; every time they had to go back in.
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment