Friday, May 14, 2010

What should i call my rabbit?

its a she! she's 9 weeks old with snow white fur and rose coloured eyes and a little black sooty nose and grey ears and feet...i was thinking Alice..not sure!


any suggestions? i thought i would ask the 'books and authors' section because your good at names!


thanks a bunch


xWhat should i call my rabbit?
here are some websites for ideas


http://www.altheim.com/bunny/


http://exoticpets.about.com/cs/namelists/a/namesrabbits.htm


http://www.mybunnyfarm.com/names/





I reccomend the third one, it's where I got my bunny's name from, my bunny's name is Cocoa because he is a nice choclaty brown





but if you still can't decide then I would recomend the names:





Clover


Thumper


Floppy


Honey


Speckles


JackWhat should i call my rabbit?
Her rose coloured eyes make her an albino, but I wouldn't name her that. My daughter had a beautiful creamy-white hamster a few years ago, and his eyes were black, so she named him Pip because his eyes looked just like apple pips! You say your rabbit has a little black nose, so maybe you could call her Pip too, or even Pippin, for the same reason.
You should name her Rose or Oreo, cookie, vanilla, or.......


THUMPER!!!!!! (you know, from Bambi?) :D
Alice?


Rose?


Vanilla?


Bella?
I am terribly unimaginative when it comes to naming animals. My hamsters have always been hamstie and if I had your rabbit it would probably be called bunny, canines are doggie or big dog if they are big! Sorry
Pepper or Domino
Kaalu





its kinda derived from the hindi word for black
Alice is good, I think. It reminds me at once of Alice chasing the White Rabbit into Wonderland.
Albino
Muffins!
Bella!! ha ha. :)


or Yunee. i dont know if you liked it but if i have a new born rabbit im gonna named her like that :)
i like the name alice, becaus if you like twilight (i LOVE it and Edward Cullen) it's like ALICE Cullen. lol x
Try your name
chewy


phillyis


link


harlow


amour ((which means love in french))
My bunny's name was Bobby, she was pitch black tho...
cute!!


maybe


shelly?
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment