Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Why does my rabbit bite my clothing when i cuddle him???

Im really fed up i have a lovely little pet rabbit to look at in his cage but when i get him out he bites my clothing??he has untreated wood to chew on in his cage and plenty of toys.


what can i do he is very well looked after so i cant understand?Why does my rabbit bite my clothing when i cuddle him???
He just likes how the cloth feels in his teeth. My guinea pig does the same thing. What you can try to do is when you hold him, wrap him ip in an old towel or blanket that you don't mind if he chews on, that way he can have his fabric to chew on and you can cuddle with himWhy does my rabbit bite my clothing when i cuddle him???
He's a horny little monster. Isn't that why you got him?
aw, it's cause he loves you. Those little nibbles on clothes is just a sign of affection. Have a treat in your hand to give him when you hold him and he may stop nibbling on your clothes.
mine does the same thing. b/c she wants me to put her down so she can run around. I don't think bunnies like to be held. I let mine run around and she'll come up to me and lick my hand or whatever. (sign or affection) They really like their space, but if you want to play with him, they like to be pet/rubbed on the nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment