Friday, May 14, 2010

I just spilled beer on my rabbit fur sporran, is there a way to clean it or am I hosed?

Just get a damp cloth put a little fabric softner on it to take away the stale smell of beer (if you like) and gently rub the fur in one direction. Let dry and gently steam over a boiling kettle not getting too near and this should straighten out the fur and make it glossy again.I just spilled beer on my rabbit fur sporran, is there a way to clean it or am I hosed?
if poop rolls off a rabbit with no problem than your beer should come out just fineI just spilled beer on my rabbit fur sporran, is there a way to clean it or am I hosed?
Rabbit fur sporans are supposed to smell like beer, this is natural and impressively manly.
Rabbit fur is always washable.. just use a damp cloth.
i would just wipe it dry with a damp towel.





if you think further cleaning is needed take it to an upscale dry cleaners
I may be WWWAAYYY out of line here, but I would try gently cleaning it with some plain water......it can't be any worse than the beer. Besides, bunnys get wet all the time. You should be able to fluff up the pelt after it is dry if it appears matted.
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment