Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What breed is my rabbit do you suppose?

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s177/Bobobejobo/?action=view%26amp;current=0309091518a.jpg


this is a picture of it.


Any ideas?


I know it's just a baby, but maybe someone could narrow it down a little.


I know it's not a lop. But what could it be?What breed is my rabbit do you suppose?
Depends on where you purchased the rabbit from. Did you get it from a pet store? if so then it is most likely a Dutch crossed with something else. Pet stores seldom sell purebreed rabbits. If you got it from a responsible breeder you would already know what breed it is beacuse it would be on the pedigree and the breeder would have told you the breed.





It does have the coloring and pattern of a Dutch but is most likely a mix.


Just Google Dutch rabbit for more info.What breed is my rabbit do you suppose?
First of.. YOUR BUNNY IS ADORABLE! :D


heh.





and second of all. I most likely think its a Dutch. The marking portray a Dutch.





http://images.google.com/images?hl=en%26amp;cl鈥?/a>





http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images鈥?/a>
I think its a dutch or a dutch mix.Most dutches have those same markings and they usually get about 3.5 to 5.5 pounds,which makes them a smallish rabbit.
its quite obvious its a dutch . only dutches have those fur which are perfectly parted by two different colours in the middle of the body :D


adorable one it is .
Looks like a dutch or a dutch X- certainly has the markings!
Adorable!! And I'm pretty sure its a Dutch.......


=)
This is definatly a Dutch. I breed them for part of my living.

No comments:

Post a Comment