Friday, May 14, 2010

What kinds of things can a rabbit do?

like i want to know can they play fetch or anything cuz i wonder if they can do any tricks or any things like purr or etc. lol kinda weird like cats and dogs hehe x]





just curious [;





thx for helping!!!!What kinds of things can a rabbit do?
Well you can teach them to come to their name, you can teach them to use a litter box, you may be able to teach it to fetch, but most bunnies don't. You could probably train him to do some sort of routine, like run around your legs 3 times, then go under the bed around the dresser and back, or somethin.


This is hard, but may work.


If your rabbit is smart enough I bet you could train him voice commands. My baby doesn't know anything other than her name, and how to use her litter box.What kinds of things can a rabbit do?
yes surprisingly they can! Rabbits you can them yogurt treats and teach them to lay down spiin in a circle! i tought my rabbits too! I have 7 but only 4 of them do tricks the others are stubbern!!! well you can also go to youtube and search rabbits and there is a whole bunch of videos and some on there do tricks!!!














hope i helped!


thanks,


Beth
mine is outside in a hutch. Ihave put a tennis ball and a board in with him. I f you move them, he gets ticked. lol. If i were to move the board, he'll bite it, oick it up and flick it back. He'll roll the ball around too. He dont like his stuff messed with. My rabbit has OCD.LOL
My bunny had a neat trick ~ not very exciting, but neat.





I would lay him on his back and slowly rub his belly. They go into sort of a trance like state sort of asleep. When you touched his paw or nose he would snap out of it and jump to his feet.





Like I said, not too exciting, but a trick nonetheless!
They can eat your furniture if you keep them inside.
i am sorry i dont know
I really don't know. Oo'





They can sleep and eat, at all. haha
runnnnnnnnnn
I don't know but i love it when they scratch there noses! So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment