Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Where can i show my rabbit?

I don't want to just put her in a cage at a stinky, gross fair. So i was wondering is there something really fancy like a dog show but for rabbits?Where can i show my rabbit?
There are rabbit shows. Here's a link to some more info:





http://www.rabbitshows.com/





';Can I Show My Rabbit If It Is A Pet?





Surprisingly, many veteran rabbit show exhibitors got their start by showing their pet rabbit. Pet rabbits seem to like to travel to the show as well as be part of the activity with so many rabbits during the day. There are youth shows and specialty shows in which only one or two breeds are shown. It is a very educational experience since a licensed judge will examine the rabbit and provide comments about its health, appearance and conformation to the breed standard. Win or lose, it is still an informational experience. Who knows, you may be inspired to aqquire your first pair of pedigreed rabbits and begin a long and rewarding show hobby.';





Best of luck.Where can i show my rabbit?
yes but you have to like look at a thing in your area
I hope rabbit isn't a metaphor.

No comments:

Post a Comment