Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It is easter today...What should i do for my rabbit?

I have a rabbit and i want to celebrate easter with him but don't know what to do.It is easter today...What should i do for my rabbit?
Please do not do what was suggested in a couple of your answers so far!


Bathing is horrible for rabbits: you should never ever never never bathe them unless they have been unfortunate enough to land in toxic waste: and then, only under guidence of good vet. Bathing can stress them, stress can and does cause death in rabbits.


Do not dress your rabbit up, or scare with hordes of strangers. Again, stress kills!


http://homepage.mac.com/mattocks/morfz/r鈥?/a>


If you want to do something, just spend extra time with bunny, and maybe read about them in the above reference, and pass along good information to help other bunnies. Easter is a very horrible day for millions of rabbits. Try to make it better for some, that might be more satisfying than anything.It is easter today...What should i do for my rabbit?
I don't do any thing for mine but make it treats
Keep him and love him forever. Many rabbits don't get this because of Easter.





Maybe give him some plastic eggs to roll around and play with. You can put hay and treats inside and put them together loosely so he can get it open.
Give him a carrot and let him run around
hold him and give him/her a bath...that's what i do for my rabbit every Easter....
You can love and care for your bunny forever, that might be the best Easter present for a bunnny. You could also buy a plastic Easter egg, and let your bunny roll the egg around, and inside the egg could be chopped up almonds, carrots, parsley, and other things that a bunny would like. Please note that chocolate kills bunnies, please do not give your bunny chocolate, it is toxic to them.
I was thinking the same thing I have no idea I really want to do something special but its really cold outside here in kansas
Dress him up as an easter bunny. Invite some children over and hide some eggs around your garden. Let you bunny free and make him the easter bunny in the easter hunt.
I gave my bunny a handful of those little carrots. :) And then I put some plastic eggs on the floor while he was running around, and he rolled them around. ^^





And then I took a stuffed bunny of mine about his size that looked like him and put it next to him- because I only have one bunny, and I elt bad that he might be lonley.


So then he started to er, hump the stuffed bunny. o0


It was terribly akward.

No comments:

Post a Comment