Saturday, January 16, 2010

I have this rabbit, and I don't know how to tell him that what he did is wrong. Do you have any tips?

My rabbit's name is -Cookies %26amp; Cream- and when I'm brushing his fur he starts to move around, hopping, not letting me groom him. I don't know how to control him or say no!I have this rabbit, and I don't know how to tell him that what he did is wrong. Do you have any tips?
I have a VERY naughty, fidgety rabbit. He'll sometimes attempt to bite my hand when I'm holding him - THE HAND THAT FEEDS HIM!





So yesterday I put him on my lap, wrapped him in a blanket and held him still. He could struggle all he liked but he wasn't going anywhere! I removed the blanket and he got away, I caught him and done this over and over again until he got fed up. This may be a long process but they really learn something :). If my buns are misbehaving I tap their nose (not hard) and say ';No!';, they need discipline like any other animal, they won't learn without it.I have this rabbit, and I don't know how to tell him that what he did is wrong. Do you have any tips?
use a short sharp work for no, and say it in a louder angeryer tone than u normaly speak to him. i use NA! every time he goes to do a runner say your work and plonk him back. use the same word every time he does wrong. he will eventualy lurn that the sound means 'stop that'.





my girl would go to go behind the TV, i would say NA! and she would stop and look then walk away. so it can be done.
I'm getting a bunny !!! Please email me about the thing i'll need to do ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment