Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I found a dead rabbit in my backyard, what should I do?

OK, so I was working in my spice garden and I found a dead rabbit buried under a body that was ripped to shreds. What should I do about the rabbit?I found a dead rabbit in my backyard, what should I do?
Tell it you are sorry about the body and then run like hell in case it isn't really dead!I found a dead rabbit in my backyard, what should I do?
Take it in the house, take off the fur;


If you have some italian seasonings, throw those on it.


Add a little butter too.


Put it on a non-stick pan,


Put it in the oven at about 350 degrees,


and cook it for about 45 minutes.


Remember to let it cool.





Also if you want, you can use those shredded body parts to make a nice casserole.
Bury it, I think. Most natural thing to do, other animals will eat the remains yet it will be out of sight for you.
Call animal control, or somewhere where they come and pick up the animal, but don't touch it because it may have rabies!

No comments:

Post a Comment