Monday, January 18, 2010

Why is my rabbit so big?

She is 4 months old or younger, her teeth are just coming in she is about the size of netherland dwarf, why is she so big?Why is my rabbit so big?
It's an hare!Why is my rabbit so big?
depends on what breed she actually is my rabbit is absolutly huge n she is a lop eared
i think it has to do with the type of breed she is. my rabbit is also pretty big, but dont worry about it. it's normal,if you dont like big rabbits theres always dwarf rabbits,my friend has one
it depends on the breed,
Ok that is odd but have you been feeding her? And what? HOW MUCH?? If she continues just go to the vet! That's what I do!
Some animals are big and some are small.
its probably the breed of rabbit
What breed is she?





Being the size of a Netherland Dwarf isn't -that- big. My English Lop baby is 4 months now, and she;s already twice the size of my mini lop. =P





Her teeth shouldn't -just- be coming in if she's already 4 months. Are you sure she isn't older?
It might be the breed. There are some rabbits, like the Flemish Rabbit that get VERY Big - like the size of a large house cat.





Check out these websites for more info %26amp; pictures of Flemish Rabbits
Your rabbit is probably good for eating
Some rabbits can grow to be really big even though their breed isn't supposed to be that big. It's not a problem at all so don't worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment